1. THE BASICS
- By purchasing or using an gift card, you indicate you have read, understood and accept these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions govern your purchase and use of Dr Tass Cosmetic & Skin Clinics gift cards and e-Gift cards.
- If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone 03 9908 3737.
- Gift cards can be purchased:
- Through our webstore here
- In clinic
- The purchase of a gift card is deemed to be complete if:
- Through the webstore, at the time you receive an order confirmation at your nominated email address; or
- if instore, at the time payment is processed.
- You cannot cancel the purchase of a gift card, or return a gift card, or purchase a gift card using Afterpay.
2. VALIDITY & REDEMPTION
- Gift cards are valid:
- Only on treatments or product purchases in any of our clinics.
- We do not currently accept gift cards through our webstore.
- To redeem the value on a gift card:
- Bring the e-gift card or gift card in our clinics during your scheduled treatment.
- Your gift card value will be added to your account with us and treatments deducted as you go.
- Gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. They are not reloadable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash, a discount, or anything else.
- The physical gift card or e-gift card must be presented in clinic.
- Gift cards have a 3 year expiry from date of issue and can be used in multiple transactions. This means gift cards can be used for any period of time within 3 years until the balance reaches zero.
- You can check your gift card balance by calling us at 03 9908 3737 or emailing us your enquiry and gift card details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The dollar value on a gift card includes GST.
- If you make a purchase using the gift card for an amount that exceeds the gift card balance, you must pay the excess amount using another payment method.
- No change will be given for any Remaining Gift Card Value. The Remaining Gift Card Value may be used in whole or part against future purchases until the Gift Card expires.
- You can combine the balances of multiple gift cards to complete a purchase.
- If you return or exchange a product purchased using a gift card, the return or exchange excess (if any) will go back onto a gift card and not given in cash or in a cash equivalent (bank card, credit card, etc).
- You are responsible for the accuracy of your order, including your email and your recipients name and email address. Dr Tass Cosmetic & Skin Clinics will deliver the personalised gift card to the email address provided in the order. You agree that the supplied content (including your details) will be used and shared with our suppliers for the management and fulfilment of your order. You grant us right to use, modify, print, store and reproduce the content for the purpose of providing the personalisation service to you.
- There may be a delay with the Gift Card activating in the system once loaded/purchased. During this delay, the Gift Card cannot be used for purchases or transaction enquiries. Gift cards will be loaded within 1 business day of purchase, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
3. LOSS, DAMAGE & LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, our liability is limited to replacing lost gift cards.
- We will not replace any lost or stolen gift cards, or gift cards damaged by acts or omissions of you or a third party.
- If your gift card is lost or stolen, you should immediately contact us so we can cancel the active gift card. This does not oblige us to replace your lost or stolen gift card.
- Where ever possible, we will recover your funds if they are already added to your account prior to the loss or damage.
- We are not liable if you or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to a delay in delivery of your gift card.
- We reserve the right to correct the balance of your Gift Card if we believe that a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- We reserve the right to cancel any gift card for any reason and at any time, without notice to you. If we do so, we will provide you with a refund or a replacement gift card equal to the balance on the cancelled gift card, unless the reason for cancellation was for suspicions of fraud or illegal activity.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time, at any time.
- Any variations will be effective upon the posting of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
- Your continued use of a gift card after the posting of the revised terms and conditions constitutes your agreement to the revised terms and conditions.
5. GOVERNING LAW
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia.
- By purchasing or using a gift card, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria.